As our future teams take their yearly journey to achieve their one shining moment, get your new seat to see the action. Fighting Illini Nation's philanthropy will be the game changer to bring this iconic world-renowned architectural wonder into the 21st century!
- Every seat in the arena will be new. (No more gray seats!)
- A fair and equitable seat selection process will be based on a priority point system and support to the campaign. Allocation for main stands seats is impossible to predict today. However, the allocation process will be equitable based upon I FUND club level and priority points. If an individual would like to secure a location today, he or she can secure seats in a premium seating area.
- For the first time, there will be restrooms on the Upper Concourse level.
- Installation of air-conditioning system.
- New scoreboards, ribbon boards and speakers will be included in the new design.
- Additional concession sales and a new apparel store will exist within the arena.
- Our Orange Krush students are arguably the best student group in the nation and soon instead of 700 students courtside we will have 1200 students on three sides of the court.
- The Orange Krush Club will serve as an indoor club area just for students! It can be utilized as a meeting area before every home Illini game as well as a meeting space throughout the year.
We will also introduce premium seating options with the creation of:
- About 1,188 Traditions Club seats are on both sidelines and will access the Traditions Club on the east side of State Farm Center. A new Concourse Level option is also now available in the Traditions Club.
- Approximately 144 Loge seats are along the north baseline and feature in-seat dining service, access to our Traditions Club and a great experience to host family, friends or clients. Truly one of the most popular experiences in pro and college sports.
- The Legacy Club - with approximately 524 seats above the south baseline student section. The Legacy Club introduces lower price points and shorter lease terms at State Farm Center.
- Roughly 120 court side seats (60 per row). Patrons in these seats will have access to the Courtside Club and access to the closest action.
- 12 Suites will be created with 14 seats and opportunity to buy 4 additional standing room tickets. The suite will be off the Traditions Club and a similar exclusive experience our fans have come to enjoy at Memorial Stadium.
- An enhanced seating design for concerts and shows to increase functionality from the months of May through August for our community, our region and our state. We will be able to offer so much more for our community in entertainment with the renovation.