Nov. 14, 2009
Final Stats |
- Redshirt-freshman Jacob Charest scored his first career rushing touchdown on a 10-yard run in the fourth quarter.
- Charest also recorded his second career touchdown pass with a 32-yard strike to senior Chris Duvalt.
- Charest set career highs in completions with 14 and attempts with 27.
- Duvalt's 32-yard TD reception in the fourth quarter marked the longest catch of his career. It was his second TD reception of the season and sixth of his career.
- Duvalt tied career highs in both receptions with three and yards with 47.
- The Illini had 212 yards rushing, their third 200-yard rushing performance of the season.
- Sophomore Jack Ramsey tied his career high with three catches.
- Sophomore Derek Dimke made his first career field goal on a 30-yard attempt in the second quarter.
- Junior Garrett Edwards led the Illini with a career-high 12 tackles, the first double-digit performances of his career. A career-high tying seven solo stops were included in that total.
- Sophomore Tavon Wilson also tallied double figures with 11 tackles, including a career-high 10 solos.
- Sophomore Cory Liuget had a career-high seven tackles, while senior Rahkeem Smith tied his career high with three tackles.
- Redshirt freshman Whitney Mercilus had a career-high two tackles and career-best 1.5 tackles for loss.
- Sophomore Zach Becker fielded his second kickoff of the season and notched a career-long of 19 yards on the return.