Oct. 20, 2013
Illinois Postgame Notes
#25/RV Wisconsin 56, Illinois 32
Memorial Stadium // Oct. 19, 2013 // Attendance: 47,362
1. Illinois notched 319 passing yards, eclipsing the 300-yard passing mark for the fourth time in six games this season. The Illini passed for 300-plus yards against a Big Ten opponent for the first time in 17 conference games, since racking up 391 passing yards against Northwestern on Oct. 1, 2011.
2. Illinois equaled Arizona State (32) for the most points scored against Wisconsin this season.
3. Senior quarterback Nathan Scheelhaase posted 267 total yards and passed Jack Trudeau for third on the UI career total offense list with 8,697 career yards.
5. Senior wide receiver Steve Hull collected a career-high 105 receiving yards on a career-high six catches, including his fourth 50-plus yard reception this season. It marked the first 100-yard receiving game of Hull's career.
7. Senior linebacker Jonathan Brown had one TFL on the night, moving into a tie for sixth with Kevin Hardy with 38 career TFLs.