Adding a Schedule to Microsoft Outlook on a PC
- Click on the Outlook version you are using and save the file to your local computer, noting location for future reference.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and navigate to your personal calendar.
- Select "File" then "Open" then "Import and Export."
- In the dialog box select "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar (.vcs)".
- Click Next
- Browse to the location of the file you saved in step #1.
- Select the file and then click "OK"
- A dialog box will come up asking you if you want to open this calendar as a new calendar or import its items into your calendar.
- Click "Import"
- Once complete, the imported calendar items will appear on your calendar.
Adding A Schedule to a Mac
For iCal: Double-click the downloaded .ics file.
For Entourage: Drag the downloaded .ics file to the Entourage icon on the dock.